|Season 4, Episode 11|
|Series||The Walking Dead|
|Air date||23 Feb. 2014|
|Written by||Nichole Beattie, Seth Hoffman|
|Directed by||Seith Mann|
|The Walking Dead episodes|
Resting at in the house, Rick soon finds himself in the midst of another group. After witnessing the men murder a man, Rick must escape from the house; Michonne and Carl scavenge through a house; Glenn meets Abraham Ford and his group.
While Rick recovers from his injuries in the house, Carl and Michonne go out to find supplies. In an abandoned house, Michonne lets slip that she has a son. Curious, Carl presses her more information of Michonne life before the outbreak. After clearing a room, Michonne tells Carl that her son died in the outbreak and that his name was Andre Anthony. Michonne then finds a room full of corpses of a family who committed suicide. She tells Carl there is nothing in the room and they return home. Meanwhile, Rick wakes up to find intruders in the house. Hiding under the bed, he witnesses one man kill another.
Seeing the nature of the men, Rick decides to escape. Sneaking into a bathroom, he bumps into a man named Lou. Rick wrestles with the man and then strangles him. Then he sneaks outside where he finds Michonne and Carl. As they run away, the corpses in the house reanimate and attack the intruders. Once away from the house, Rick finds a sign telling them about a safe haven in a place called Terminus. Nearby, Glenn wakes up to find himself in a truck. Hearing that they had passed the prison bus, Glenn slams a machine gun into a window until Abraham is forced to stop the truck. As Glenn gets off the truck, Abraham tries persaude Glenn to give up looking for his wife.
Glenn punches Abraham and they get into a fight. As they fight walkers appear. Eugene tries to fend them off, but destroys the truck with the machine instead. After the group finishes off the walkers, they have no choice but to head back with Glenn since the truck is destroyed.
- Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes
- Steven Yeun as Glenn Rhee
- Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes
- Danai Gurira as Michonne
- Alanna Masterson as Tara Chambler
- Michael Cudlitz as Abraham Ford
- Josh McDermitt as Eugene Porter
- Christian Serratos as Rosita Espinosa
- Jeff Kober as Joe
- Marcus Hester as Len
- Davi Jay as Tony
- Scott Dale as Lou
- J.D. Evermore as Harley
- Matthew Lyda as Walker
- One of the bodies that Michonne finds in the house is holding a Super Dinosaur comic, which is a comic that Robert Kirkman had written.
- The episode's title refers to the word that Joe's group frequently uses to signify ownership of a particular place or item. This was first seen when Tony is arguing with Len over ownership of a bed that Rick Grimes is hiding under.
- First appearance of Joe.
- First appearance of Tony.
- First appearance of Len.
- First and last appearance of Lou.
- Hanging on one of the walls in the house, there is a poster for the Boondock Saints, a movie which Norman Reedus had starred in once.
- "Aw honey, look at you. You’re a damn mess."
- ―Abraham Ford[src]
- Abraham Ford: "So tell me how in the hell you managed to kill this truck?"
- Eugene Porter: "A fully amped-up state and an ignorance of rapid-firing weapons."
- Michonne: I'm sorry. I'm not very good at making boys your age laugh.
- Carl Grimes: I was laughing. Inside.
- Michonne: Toddlers find me funny. Two, three-year-olds.
- Carl Grimes: What do you mean toddlers?
- Michonne: I had a three-year-old son and he happened to find me extremely funny.