|Season 4, Episode 15|
|Series||The Walking Dead|
|Air date||23 Mar 2014|
|Written by||Nichole Beattie & Seth Hoffman|
|Directed by||Greg Nicotero|
|The Walking Dead episodes|
Daryl learns the rules of Joe's group when he and another member fight over a rabbit; Glenn goes into a dark tunnel in search for Maggie and the others.
Traveling with Joe's group, Daryl gets into a fight with a man named Len when he tries to take a rabbit that Len had claimed for himself. Daryl argues that he had shot the rabbit, but Joe explains that anyone who "claims" something owns it. Since Daryl is new to the rules, Joe gives Daryl half the rabbit. The group continues on until they find a car shop. Inside, Len accuses Daryl of stealing his half of the rabbit. Having seen Len plant the rabbit into Daryl's pack, Joe orders the group to beat Len. When Daryl wakes up the next morning, he sees Len's corpse with an arrow in it. The group continues onward to terminus. Joe reveals that he is tracking Rick after he had killed a member of their group in a house a few days ago. However, neither Daryl or Joe know that they are tracking Rick specifically.
When Glenn sees one of Maggie's signs, he decides to follow her to Terminus. Needing a vehicle, Eugene, Rosita and Abraham follow them until they reach a dark tunnel. Fearful for Eugene's life, Abraham turns his group away so they don't have to face the walkers in the tunnel. Glenn and Tara go into the tunnel alone with Abraham's flashlight. Inside, Tara confesses her guilt for helping the Governor. Then they are surrounded by a group walkers. Outside, Eugene tricks Rosita and Abraham into turning around. They go to the other end of the tunnel, waiting for Glenn. it is there that they find Maggie, Bob and Sasha. Together, they head into the tunnel and save Glenn and Tara by firing rounds into the walkers. Afterward, they secure the tunnel and build a fire. The group discusses their next goal and comes to the conclusion that they should head to terminus. The next day, they reach Terminus where they are offered food by a woman named Mary.
- Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes
- Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon
- Steven Yeun as Glenn Rhee
- Lauren Cohan as Maggie Greene
- Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes
- Danai Gurira as Michonne
- Sonequa Martin-Green as Sasha
- Lawrence Gilliard Jr. as Bob Stookey
- Michael Cudlitz as Sgt. Abraham Ford
- Josh McDermitt as Dr. Eugene Porter
- Christian Serratos as Rosita Espinosa
- Jeff Kober as Joe
- Alanna Masterson as Tara Chambler
- Denise Crosby as Mary
- Keith Brooks as Dan
- J.D. Evermore as Harley
- Marcus Hester as Len
- Davi Jay as Tony
- Eric Mendenhall as Billy
- Gregory French as Walker
- On Talking Dead, the tunnel is created using wood and a creative use of paint that makes it look like concrete. The tunnel is created under a bridge.
- Eugene Porter: "You're both good people. I have to say that you were seriously hot Tara."
- Tara Chambler: "Yeah. I like girls."
- ―Eugene Porter's words to Tara before Glenn and Tar go into a dark tunnel.[src]
- Rosita Espinosa: "Those two are not the only priority. The only priority is getting you to Washington."
- Eugene Porter: "After I save the world. I still have to live with myself. I'm not leaving them behind."
- ―Eugene and Rosita debating about going back to save Tara and Glenn[src]