Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 4, Episode 2|
|Series||The Walking Dead|
|Air date||20 Oct 2013|
|Written by||Nichole Beattie & Seth Hoffman|
|Directed by||Greg Nicotero|
|Without An Accident||Isolation|
|The Walking Dead episodes|
With the impact of the flu epidemic, the council issue a quarantine. To make matters worse, someone has lured Walkers to a specific point in the fence. Rick and the gang fight off the Walkers before the fence gives in.
Carl asks for his gun back while he and his dad are in the garden,but Rick dodges the question. Suddenly, Glenn sounds the alarm to a walker attack in the prison. Patrick, who had died the night before had infected several other survivors. The walkers attack many of the survivors before they are taken down. Fearful that the illness might spread, they isolate Sasha and those like her who have the illness. A council meeting is called the leaders discover that the first walker in the prison had died from an illness. Fearful that the illness might spread, they isolate Karen and those like her who have the illness. Maggie screams for help at a fence as a pile of walkers begin pushing down the fence.
The group tries to push the walkers back, but it is an insurmountable task. As they push, Sasha finds rat carcasses, indicating that someone had lured the walkers there. Rick get an idea and comes back with a truck. Together with Daryl, they lead the walkers away by dropping a trail of pigs away from the prison. Afterward, Carl sees Rick burning the pig pen. He tells Rick that Carol has been teaching the children to use knives. Rick decides to allow Carol to continue teaching and he hands Carl his gun and holsters his own gun, knowing he can trust his son again. In the prison, Tyreese finds a trail of blood leading out Karen's room. He is then shocked to find Karen and another person's burnt corpse outside.
- Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes
- Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon
- Steven Yeun as Glenn Rhee
- Lauren Cohan as Maggie Greene
- Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes
- Danai Gurira as Michonne
- Melissa McBride as Carol Peletier
- Scott Wilson as Hershel Greene
- Emily Kinney as Beth Greene
- Chad Coleman as Tyreese
- Sonequa Martin-Green as Sasha
- Lawrence Gilliard Jr. as Bob Stookey
- Melissa Ponzio as Karen
- Vincent Martella as Patrick
- Sunkrish Bala as Dr. Caleb Subramanian
- Brighton Sharbino as Lizzie Samuels
- Kyla Kenedy as Mika Samuels
- First appearance of Jeanette.
- First appearance of Noris.
- First appearance of "Noris' Son".
- First (and last) appearance of Charlie.
- Last appearance of David.
- Last appearance of Ryan Samuels.
- Last appearance of Greg.
- Last appearance of Chloe.
- Last appearance of Owen.
- Last appearance of Nick.
- Beth sings Tom Wait's "I Don't Want To Grow Up" to Judith.
- The song that Tyreese sings to Karen is Frank Sinatra's "Under My Skin".
- Michonne: "I fell on my ass. They have have just left them there."
- Beth Greene: "Now that's stupid. We care about you."
- Michonne: "They could have gotten hurt."
- Beth Greene: "When you care about people, "hurt" is kind of part of the package."
- Beth Greene: "All these widows and orphans, but what do you call someone who lost a child? You think someone would have given that a name?"
- Daryl Dixon: "Like I said, you earned it. For what it's worth, you see mistakes. I see when the shit hits, you stand there with a shovel."
- Carl Grimes: "I don't want to lie to my dad."
- Carol Peletier: "I'm not asking you to lie. I'm asking you not to say anything."