Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Following the less than successful Spider-Man 3 film in 2007, Sony Pictures decided to cancel their plans for a fourth Spider-Man movie. Instead, they chose to reboot the entire franchise from the beginning resulting in The Amazing Spider-Man which rewrote Peter Parker's origin and backstory. This film was intended to be the first of a new series of Spider-Man films.
- Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man
- Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy
- Rhys Ifans as Lizard
- Denis Leary as Captain George Stacy
- Martin Sheen as Ben Parker
- Sally Field as May Parker
- Irrfan Khan as Dr. Rajit Ratha
- Chris Zylka as Flash Thompson
- Campbell Scott as Richard Parker
- Embeth Davidtz as Mary Parker
- Kari Coleman as Helen Stacy
- Hannah Marks as Missy Kallenback
- Kelsey Chow as Sally Avril
- Skyler Gisondo as Howard Stacy
- Charlie DePew as Philip Stacy
- Jacob Rodier as Simon Stacy
- Milton Gonzalez as Rodrigo Guevara
- Patrick Alan Davis as Angelo Fincelli
- Andrea Sixtos as Sharisse