- Alfre Woodard
- Annabelle Wallis
- Eric Ladin as Detective Clarkin
- Shiloh Nelson as Nancy
- Brian Howe as Pete Higgins
- Michelle Romano as Mary
- Gabriel Bateman as Robert
- Ward Horton
- Richard Allan Jones as Parishoner
- Camden Singer as Clerk
- Trampas Thompson as Thin Man
- Christopher Shaw as Fuller
- Tree O'Toole as Thin Woman, Annabelle
- Although supposedly based on true events, and the doll being a real object now kept in the artifacts archive of the Warrens, the end credits state that "The story, all names, characters and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious."
- The baby mobile hanging over the crib plays the same tune as the music box from The Conjuring.
- The movie portrays the Annabelle doll as a porcelain doll, but the real Annabelle doll is a large "Raggedy Ann" doll. The Warrens had a special case built for Annabelle inside their Occult Museum, where she resides to this day.