|Birth Name||Chris Hemsworth|
|Birth Place||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Birth Date||August 11, 1983|
|Years Active||2002 to Present|
- Guinevere Jones (2002) 2 episodes
- Neighbours (2002) 1 episode
- Marshall Law (2002) 1 episode
- The Saddle Club (2003) 1 episode
- Fergus McPhail (2004) 1 episode
- Home and Away (2004-07) 185 episodes
- Star Trek (2009)
- A Perfect Getaway (2009)
- Ca$h (2010)
- Ollie Klublershturf vs the Nazis (2010)
- Talk About It! (2011)
- Thor (2011)
- The Cabin in the Woods (2012)
- The Avengers (2012)
- Snow White and the Huntsman (2012)
- Red Dawn (2012)
- Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)
- Rush (2013)
- Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Blackhat (2015)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Vacation (2015)
- In the Heart of the Sea (2015)
- The Huntsman: Winter's War (2016)
- Ghostbusters (2016)
- Doctor Strange (2016)
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
- 12 Strong (2018)
- Tourism Australia: Dundee - The Son of a Legend Returns Home (2018)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
- Bad Times at the El Royale (2018)
- Younger brother of Luke Hemsworth, and older brother of Liam Hemsworth.
- Chris studied American English at Screenwise Film & TV School for Actors in Sydney, Australia.
- Has gained 20 pounds of muscle for the title role in Thor (2011).
- Is incredibly close with his Thor (2011) on-screen brother Tom Hiddleston, Chris has said Tom is an honorary Hemsworth and has been adopted into the family.
- Chosen as People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive (2014).
- I love the adventure that comes with this work, the travel and all that. But also the craft, the storytelling. From a kid, I remember enjoying certain books and getting swept away in movies.
- Everything shifted for me after Rush (2013). It wasn't as financially successful as other things I'd done, but it gave me more movement, more options, more doors opening, more meetings. All of a sudden, it's "Oh, wow! You're an actor!".
- I remember how differently people treated me when things went well. Some directors and producers who never gave a shit at best, they would have given me a sideways glance. Next time I saw them, they're my best friend. That's gross.