|Birth Name||Elizabeth Chase Olsen|
|Birth Place||Sherman Oaks, California|
|Birth Date||February 16, 1989|
|Years Active||1994 to Present|
- How the West Was Fun (1994)
- The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of Thorn Mansion (1994)
- The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of the Mystery Cruise (1995)
- The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of the Christmas Caper (1995)
- The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of the U.S. Space Camp Mission (1996)
- Silent House (2011)
- Martha Marcy May Marlene (2011)
- Peace, Love, & Misunderstanding (2011)
- Red Lights (2012)
- Liberal Arts (2012)
- Kill Your Darlings (2013)
- Very Good Girls (2013)
- In Secret (2013)
- Oldboy (2013)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Godzilla (2014)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- I Saw the Light (2015)
- Captain America: Civil War (2016)
- Drunk History (2016) 1 episode
- Ingrid Goes West (2017)
- Wind River (2017)
- Kodachrome (2017)
- HarmonQuest (2017) 1 episode
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
- Sorry for Your Loss (2018) 1 episode
- Younger sister of Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen.
- Was cast as the lead in Martha Marcy May Marlene (2011), just two weeks before shooting.
- One of her favorite films, growing up, was Tremors (1990).
- Voted #94 n Ask men's 'most desirable' woman of 2012 list.
- When I was 14 or 15, I was a really good volleyball player, so I thought, 'Well, maybe I'll just get a scholarship to an Ivy League school through volleyball.' Then I quit when I decided to focus on theater.
- If you don't like something, talk about something else that's great and maybe someone else will discover it and think it's great too.
- I get way too much happiness from good food.
- The tabloids create their own stories about people's lives that don't exist.
- I've always had a complex about being taken seriously.
- I would love to date a chef. I'd probably get really fat, but I don't care.
- I really actually enjoy auditioning.
- I never wanted anyone to think that I would use my family name to get me anywhere.
- It's interesting to watch myself with an audience; I'm trying hard to learn from it.
- I'm the curvy one of the family.
- I'm terrified of improv. Improv in a show or in front of an audience sounds terrifying.
- I think a lot of films do themselves a disfavor by putting in way too much information, and everyone knows what's gonna happen next, and no one can actually discover things as they go.
- What keeps you confident in a healthy way is knowing that everyone else around you is going to support you and teach you and you're going to learn from them. I just feel open to learning from people.
- I was embarrassed that I even wanted to become an actress because coming from L.A., with two older sisters in the business and a mom who had been a ballet dancer, it was such a cliche.