Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Billions of years ago, the Guardians of the Universe created the Green Lantern Corps, an intergalactic army of police officers and peacekeepers. Drawn from the 3600 Sectors of the Galaxy, the Green Lantern Corps protects and defends all of sentient life via a ring that is capable of anything and is bound by only the imagination and the will of it's user.
In the present era, the Green Lantern of Sector 2814, Abin Sur falls in battle against the malevolent fear entity Parallax and his ring passes onto the next most worthy candidate in Sector 2814; a human being known as Hal Jordan. A cocky and irresponsible test pilot, Jordan is gifted with the most powerful weapon in the universe and the unimaginable responsibility to use it wisely as a Green Lantern. Because if he fails to master the Green Lantern Ring and his fears, then he will fall before Parallax like his predecessor and so will Earth's only line of defense.
- Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively as Carol Ferris
- Peter Sarsgaard as Hector Hammond
- Mark Strong as Sinestro
- Angela Bassett as Amanda Waller
- Tim Robbins as Robert Hammond
- Temuera Morrison as Abin Sur
- Taika Waititi as Thomas Kalmaku
- Geoffrey Rush as Tomar-Re
- Michael Clarke Duncan as Kilowog
- Clancy Brown as Parallax
- Jon Tenney as Martin Jordan
- Jay O. Sanders as Carl Ferris
- Mike Doyle as Jack Jordan
- Nick Jandl as Jim Jordan
- Dylan James as Jason Jordan
- Gattlin Griffith as Young Hal
- Leanne Cochran as Janice Jordan
- Jeff Wolfe as Bob Banks
- Jenna Craig as Young Carol
- Deke Anderson as General Caven
- Marcela Duarte Fonseca as Beautiful Girl
- Brock Patrick Kaufman as Young Jack Jordan
- Kennon Kepper as Young Hector
- William Shannon Williams as Colonel Rector
Green Lantern received generally negative reviews from critics who condemned it unfavorably and industry analysts projected that the film failed to be perform to financial expectations and was considered to be financially unstable.