Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Man with the Golden Gun is the ninth James Bond film in the series franchise and was the last film directed by Guy Hamilton. It was only loosely based on the Ian Fleming novel of the same name which was also his last owing to the author's death. The novel itself was published posthumously and was considered unfinished as it consisted of only an early first draft and many critics felt it was extremely lacking.
- Roger Moore as James Bond
- Christopher Lee as Francisco Scaramanga
- Britt Ekland as Mary Goodnight
- Maud Adams as Andrea Anders
- Herve Villechaize as Nick Nack
- Richard Loo as Hai Fat
- Soon-Tek Oh as Lieutenant Hip
- Clifton James as Sheriff J.W. Pepper
- Bernard Lee as M
- Marc Lawrence as Rodney
- Desmond Llewelyn as Q
- Marne Maitland as Lazar
- Lois Maxwell as Miss Moneypenny
- James Cossins as Colthorpe
- Carmen du Sautoy as Saida
- Bond Girl Britt Ekland who portrayed Mary Goodnight was the ex-wife of Peter Sellers who appeared in the 1967 film Casino Royale.
- Francisco Scaramanga's island hideout in Thailand was originally deserted during the filming of the movie. It has since become a tourist destination and is nicknamed "James Bond Island".
- Christopher Lee is actually the cousin to Ian Fleming, the author and creator of James Bond. Lee was actually Fleming's suggestion for the role of titular villain in the 1962 Dr. No film.