|Birth Name||Scarlett Johansson|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York|
|Birth Date||November 22, 1984|
|Occupation||Actress, Model, Singer|
|Years Active||1994 to Present|
- North (1994)
- Just Cause (1995)
- The Client (1995) 1 episode
- If Lucy Fell (1996)
- Manny & Lo (1996)
- Fall (1997)
- Home Alone 3 (1997)
- The Horse Whisperer (1998)
- My Brother the Pig (1999)
- The Man Who Wasn't There (2001)
- Ghost World (2001)
- An American Rhapsody (2001)
- Eight Legged Freaks (2002)
- Lost in Translation (2003)
- Girl with a Pearl Earring (2003)
- The Perfect Score (2004)
- A Love Song for Bobby Long (2004)
- A Good Woman (2004)
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (2004)
- In Good Company (2004)
- Entourage (2004) 1 episode
- Match Point (2005)
- The Island (2005)
- Robot Chicken (2005-07) 6 episodes
- Scoop (2006)
- The Black Dahlia (2006)
- The Prestige (2006)
- Saturday Night Live (2006-18) 6 episodes
- The Nanny Diaries (2007)
- The Other Boleyn Girl (2008)
- Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2008)
- The Spirit (2008)
- He's Just Not That Into You (2009)
- Iron Man 2 (2010)
- We Bought a Zoo (2011)
- The Avengers (2012)
- Hitchcock (2012)
- Don Jon (2013)
- Her (2013)
- Under the Skin (2013)
- HitRECord on TV (2014) 1 episode
- Chef (2014)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Deep Down (2014)
- Lucy (2014)
- Assassin Banana (2015) 2 episodes
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Hail, Caesar! (2016)
- The Jungle Book (2016)
- Captain America: Civil War (2016)
- Sing (2016)
- Ghost in the Shell (2017)
- Rough Night (2017)
- Isle of Dogs (2018)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
- Was cast as Rebecca in the comedy film Thumbsucker (2005), but dropped out before filming commenced and was replaced by Kelli Garner.
- Auditioned for a role in The Parent Trap (1998), which finally went to Lindsay Lohan.
- Chosen by FHM readers as "Sexiest Woman Alive" in the 2006.
- Named "Sexiest Woman Alive" by Esquire magazine in 2006.
- Has been named the Sexiest Celebrity of 2007 by Playboy magazine.
- Was considered for the role of Invisible Girl in Fantastic 4 (2005), which went to Jessica Alba.
- Was offered the role of Lindsey Farris in Mission: Impossible III (2006), which went to Keri Russell.
- Was offered the role of Evey in V for Vendetta (2006), which went to Natalie Portman.
- Was offered the role of Lois Lane in Superman Returns (2006), which went to Kate Bosworth.
- Ranked #12 on Forbes magazine's list of the 20 Top-Earning Young Superstars (2007).
- Was ranked #1 on Entertainment Weekly's '30 Under 30' the actress list (2008).
- The French synth band The Teenagers wrote a song about her called "Starlett Johansson".
- According to a poll of 5000 people conducted by Glamour magazine, Johansson was voted as having the "World's Sexiest Body".
- Was cast as Black Widow in Iron Man 2 (2010) after Emily Blunt dropped out due to other commitments.
- Johansson was named by GQ as "Babe of the Year" for 2010.
- Ranked #7 on Ask men's top 99 "most desirable" women of 2011.
- Was considered for the role of Dr. Ryan Stone in Gravity (2013), but Sandra Bullock was cast instead.
- Johansson was voted as the "World's Most Natural Beauty" according to a UK poll (2011).
- Voted as having the "Best Breasts" in Hollywood by In Touch magazine (2006) and the "Best Female Bum" according to a British poll.
- Ranked #3 in the 2009 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
- Ranked #12 in Men's Health 100 Hottest Women of All Time (2011).
- She was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6931 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on May 2, 2012.
- Auditioned for the roles of Judy Shepherd in Jumanji (1995) and Claire Colburn in Elizabethtown (2005). Both roles went to Kirsten Dunst instead.
- Dislikes the nickname "ScarJo" that is commonly used by the media in reference to her.
- Mr. Skin ranked her nude scenes from Under the Skin (2013) at #1 on their list of "The Top 150 Greatest Celebrity Nude Scenes of All Time".
- Suffers from a morbid fear of birds (ornithophobia) and cockroaches (katsaridaphobia).
- Highest-grossing actress of all time and 10th highest grossing actor of all time.
- Auditioned for the role of Fantine in Les Miserables (2012), which went to Anne Hathaway.
- Appeared in Justin Timberlake's 2007 music video "What Goes Around...Comes Around."
- I'm so tired of hearing casting directors ask if I have a sore throat. The people who have told me that my voice is distinctive, it's unusual... those people have always been close to my heart.
- I always check in the mirror to make sure nothing is see-through.
- As long as people keep buying tabloids, they will keep harassing people in the public eye. They will make up stories.
- I have an obsessive character. I manicure my nails at three in the morning because nobody else can do it the right way. Maybe that's the secret to my success.
- People forget what it's like to be a child. When you're a child actress, people sometimes regress into being obnoxious and patronizing. But there's no reason to dumb things down just because you're working with kids.
- What I respect most in people is naturalness and authenticity. I like to be able to see into their soul. I aspire to being a truthful person.
- I am very independent. I can look after myself but I still need a lot of love and care.
- I don't talk about my personal relationships, it always ends up kicking you in the face. But I've read a lot of things about myself and think, "Wow! That girl sounds really saucy."
- Well, you put a little piece of yourself into every character that you do. Even if you're playing some psychotic person, which of course I'm not, some part of you is in that character and it's hopefully believable. I always come back to the fact that my own instinct is better than something I build in my mind.
- Everyone in Hollywood is so damn skinny and you constantly feel like you're not skinny enough. But I have 'fat days' and I accept that I'm never going to be rail thin. It's hard not to feel pressure in this industry and I already use anti-aging products on my skin. I try not to let the pressure get to me but Los Angeles is a very hard place to be unless you have people here that love you. It can be very, very lonely, and it can eat you up if you don't take care of yourself.
- I was driving through Los Angeles and I look up and see the biggest photo of me I have ever seen in my life on a massive ad space. I screamed and slammed on the brakes. I couldn't believe it. It's very strange to see my cleavage the size of a brontosaurus. My breasts were huge. I had long hair and my goodness, I couldn't get past the cleavage.
- I love to get ready for the red carpet, but being on it is very uncomfortable. It's so freakish and weird. I get flop sweats, dry mouth, heart palpitations, all-over panic!
- I'm still trying to figure out what to do when I'm not making movies. I just don't do that many things.
- There are plenty of moments on stage where you think, "If one of my boobs just fell out right now..."
- I was always terrible at commercials because my voice was so deep. At the age of 9, I sounded like a whiskey-drinking, chain-smoking fool.