Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 1939, intrepid reporter Polly Perkins for 'The Chronicle' is on assignment to investigate the disappearance of the world's greatest scientists. But she's not the only one on the case. Her ex-boyfriend Joe Sullivan, the world's greatest aviator, "Sky Captain" is pursuing his own leads. Their investigation leads them to a maniacal scientist Dr. Totenkopf who sends legions of invincible robots to attack cities all over the globe to pursue his dream of a "world of tomorrow". Out of desperation, the pair join forces to combat this terrible threat and for a great story.
- Jude Law stars as Sky Captain
- Gwyneth Paltrow as Polly Perkins
- Angelina Jolie as Commander Francesca "Franky" Cook
- Giovanni Ribisi as Dex
- Michael Gambon as Editor Paley
- Omid Djalili as Kaji
- Bai Ling as The Mysterious Woman
- Julian Curry as Dr. Jorge Vargas
- Trevor Baxter as Dr. Walter Jennings
- Peter Law as Dr. Kessler
- Laurence Olivier as Dr. Totenkopf