Spies Like Us is a 1985 American espionage-comedy film starring Chevy Chase and Dan Aykroyd and directed by John Landis.
The CIA have a top secret spy mission that must be accomplished at all costs to derail Russia's dasterdly plan for total nuclear war! They will need their best, their brightest, and toughest secret agents to succeed!
But to make sure that their agents have the best chance for success; the CIA decides that they need two of the biggest doofuses and incompetent bumblers around to act as a pair of hapless decoys.
Good thing that they have the two perfect candidates in mind...
- Chevy Chase as Emmett Fitz-Hume
- Dan Aykroyd as Austin Millbarge
- Steve Forrest as General Sline
- Donna Dixon as Karen Boyer
- Bruce Davison as Ruby
- Bernie Casey as Colonel Rhombus
- William Prince as Keyes
- Tom Hatten as General Miegs
- Frank Oz as Test Monitor
- Charles McKeown as Jerry Hadley
- James Daughton as Bob Hodges
- Terry Gilliam as Dr. Imhaus
- Ray Harryhausen as Dr. Marston
- Derek Meddings as Dr. Stinson
- Joel Coen as Drive-in Guard #1
- Sam Raimi as Drive-in Guard #2
- Martin Brest as Drive-in Guard #3
- Bob Hope as Himself
- B.B. King as Ace Tomato Agent
- Vanessa Angel as Russian Rocket Crewperson
- Heidi Sorenson as Alice