|Directed By||Peter Hyams|
|Screenplay By||Mark Verheiden|
|Cast||Jean-Claude Van Damme, Mia Sara, Gloria Reuben|
|Produced By||Moshe Diamant, Sam Raimi, Robert G. Tapert|
|Film Editing By||Steven Kemper|
|Cinematography By||Peter Hyams|
|Music By||Mark Isham, Robert Lamm|
Largo Entertainment, JVC Entertainment, Dark Horse Entertainment, Renaissance Pictures
September 16, 1994
Universal Pictures, Warner Home Video
When time travel technology is created, criminals begin exploiting the new opportunities that time travel allows. To use the knowledge of the future to steal from the past, which threatens to destabilize the future. In order to protect the timestream, a new police force is created; the Time Enforcement Commission ... Time Cops.
And Max Walker is one of the very best Time Cop of them all.
But when he discovers evidence that a rogue Senator is secretly attempting to exploit time travel technology to further his political career, his very existence is threatened.
In an attempt to destroy Walker before he ever becomes a Time Cop, the Senator sends assassins through the timestream itself to murder Walker before he can become a threat. To save his past, the present day Walker must turn to the only one he can trust; his past self to save their future and hopefully, their wife as well.
- Jean-Claude Van Damme as Max Walker
- Mia Sara as Melissa Walker
- Ron Silver as Aaron McComb
- Bruce McGill as Eugene Matuzak
- Gloria Reuben as Sarah Fielding
- Scott Bellis as Ricky
- Jason Schombing as Lyle Atwood
- Scott Lawrence as George Spota
- Kenneth Welsh as Senator Utley
- Brad Loree as Reyes
- Kevin McNulty as Jack Parker
- Gabrielle Rose as Judge Marshall
- Steven Lambert as Lansing